The Gregory School's campus showcases breathtaking views of Catalina Mountains and has many well-appointed interior spaces that can accommodate gatherings for as few as five or as many as nine hundred people. Each October, for example, the Tucson Rotary Club uses the campus for a Classic Car Show, drawing more than 25,000 attendees in two days.
The Gregory School is a not-for-profit institution happy to serve Tucson by making fine physical resources available to the community at large at affordable rates. Facilities include:
- A 370-seat theater with professional, top-notch sound and lighting equipment, lobby, and ticket booth. (Plenty of easy access parking, too.)
- An excellent basketball and volleyball gymnasium, suitable for sports tournaments. With bleacher seats, folding chairs and a stage, the gymnasium can seat nearly 1000 for events. A three-tiered band room with superb acoustics, capable of seating fifty performers.
- A board room suitable for conference or board meetings, with seating for thirty.
- Soccer and baseball/softball fields with bleachers.
- Dining hall with professional kitchen facilities and indoor seating for 100.
- Other classroom, science laboratory, art studio, and meeting spaces.